Advanced Gynecologic Care Center
St. Luke's Center for Advanced
250 Cetronia Road
Allentown, PA 18104
Maps & Directions
10:30 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday through Friday
8 am - 4:15 pm
In order to monitor your health, we recommend an annual comprehensive examination, including a discussion with your physician, pelvic exam and Pap smear, breast exam, blood pressure evaluation, check of weight and height, appropriate laboratory testing and self-breast examination instruction. Our physicians follow the American Cancer Society guidelines for mammograms.
We appreciate the importance of your time and will make every effort to honor your scheduled appointment time. However, we ask for your understanding if uncontrollable delays occur. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. We ask that all new patients arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment.
You may be asked to print out, complete and take one or more of the following forms to your appointment:
Our office accepts most major insurance plans, including a number of managed care plans (HMOs). Please check with our office for a full list of accepted insurance plans. Co-payments are not billable and are due at the time of your office visit. Please bring all insurance information, including insurance cards, to all appointments.
If we do not participate in your insurance plan, you are responsible for payment at the time of your visit.
For your convenience, our office accepts payment in the form of cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card.
When you call the office, our nursing staff will address general questions or concerns, including prescription refills. If a nurse is unavailable when you call, she will return your call within the same day. When calling for prescription refills, please have your pharmacy name and phone number available. Please allow 48 hours for prescription refills to be called in by our office.
A physician is available to assist you in an emergency 24-hours-a-day. If you have an emergency or health concern that arises during the day, please contact our office immediately. Please provide your name and a description of the emergency. If an emergency arises at night or during the weekend, please call our office number and the physician on-call will be contacted. You can reach our office by calling 484-223-3279.
Note: If you believe any delay in medical attention could result in a life-threatening situation, please go immediately to the nearest emergency room for treatment and notify our office as soon as you are able.
About Our Doctor and Nurse Practitioner
Michael S. Patriarco, DO
Director of Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Earned an undergraduate from Albany State in Albany, New York
- Awarded doctor of osteopathy from the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health in Des Moines, Iowa
- Completed internship at St. Vincent's Hospital in Staten Island, New York
- Completed residency program in obstetrics and gynecology at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Member of American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Member of the Society of Laparscopic Surgeons
- Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
More about Dr. Patriarco
Cheryl L. Lichner, MSN, CRNP
- Graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Nurse Practitioner program
- Member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Board-certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an Adult Nurse Practitioner and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners